The Industry’s First SoC-Strength Design Suite. The Vivado® system Edition delivers a SoC-strength, IP-centric and system-centric, next generation development environment that has been built from the ground up to address the productivity bottlenecks in system-level integration and implementation. The Vivado Design suite is a Generation Ahead in overall productivity, ease-of-use, and system level integration capabilities. Vivado supports the following devices families: Ultrascale, Virtex-7, Kintex-7, Artix-7, and Zynq -7000
Vivado Design Suite HLx Editions – Accelerating High Level Design
The Vivado® Design Suite offers a new approach for ultra high productivity with next generation C/C++ and IP-based design with the new HLx editions including HL System Edition, HL Design Edition and HL WebPACK™ Edition.
The new HLx editions supply design teams with the tools and methodology needed to leverage C-based design and optimized reuse, IP sub-system reuse, integration automation and accelerated design closure. When coupled with the UltraFast™ High-Level Productivity Design Methodology Guide, this unique combination is proven to accelerate productivity by enabling designers to work at a high level of abstraction while facilitating design reuse.
Accelerating High Level Design
- Software-defined IP Generation with Vivado High-Level Synthesis
- Block-based IP Integration with Vivado IP Integrator
- Model-based DSP Design Integration with System Generator for DSP
- Vivado Logic Simulation
- Integrated Mixed Language Simulator
- Integrated & Standalone Programming and Debug Environments
- Accelerate Verification by >100X with C, C++ or SystemC with Vivado HLS
- 4X Faster Implementation
- 20% Better Design Density
- Up to 3-Speedgrade Performance Advantage for the low-end & mid-range and 35% Power Advantage in the high-end